Friday, May 05, 2006

The Bob and Sheri Show

Thanks to the Bob and Sheri radio show for the on-air plug this morning, where they read my top ten creepy kids shows list. They also linked my blog on their website. Thanks, guys!


Bob and Sheri are a syndicated morning show based out of North Carolina and are heard on several radio stations across the country. We don't get them here in Tucson, but we should.

http://www.bobandsheri.com




Sheri Lynch is also a writer, and her most recent book is Be Happy or I'll Scream. Buy it!

3 comments:

  1. i heard them talkin about you. haha my mom listens to that show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I was *just* in North Carolina. Missed it entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to listen to you on star 101.3 augusta maine. what a surprise this morning to hear some DJ ( who knows him?) telling me the time and weather when I really need morons in the news. This station has changed the format and it SUCKS. I heard Delilia last night but now according to the morning show some dufus will be on instead. Bob Sheri . . I need this fix in the morning.

    ReplyDelete