Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gmail Themes features awesome Ninja pictures

The other day when I logged into Gmail, I was greeted with the ability to add a theme to the look of my lovely gmail. Apparently this hasn't been rolled out for everybody, but I am one of the lucky ones. Wooohooo!



They give you several choices, and I, of course, chose the ninja theme.





(Does anyone know what that says?)


I suspect most people have chosen the ninja theme. Why? Because ninjas kick ass, that's why. I'm sure by now if you've spent some time on the internet, you know the three main facts about ninjas:

1. Ninjas are mammals
2. Ninjas fight all the time
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people

Anyway, the cool thing about the ninja gmail theme (and I'm assuming the other themes as well, but I don't know for sure) is that it's constantly changing. There's a little image at the bottom of the emails that's different every day. Here's what I've seen so far:

Update, Naked Ninja Easter Egg? found.























Neat! I'll update this as I see new ones.

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't read all the little stuff. But the imposed looking words on the background were "Moshi Moshi" which is what people say when answering the phone or if you are trying to get someone's attention, kinda like, hello there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what I was asking about. I believe the other words are the same thing.

    Moshi Moshi, huh? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images changes every hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are more--like the one with the geisha bathing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gmail is the supreme advertising-supported webmail, POP3, and IMAP, I think that the Ninja pictures its the unparalleled application!!22dd

    ReplyDelete